Saturday 12 November 2011

Best Heavy Bag Reviews : Everlast Teddy Atlas Uppercut Angle Bag

This review is for Everlast Teddy Atlas Uppercut Angle Bag.

The Heavy Bag is very sturdy. I liked the way the workout numbers were stiched into the Angle bag. I downloaded the disk that accompanies this product onto my IPOD. The "rounds" are narrated by Teddy Atlas and I find them very motivational. However, I prefer to be creative and make my own combos that flow with my own natural movement. I like the fact that the Heavy Bag is double ended. If you want you can add weight to the bottom to decrease movement. 

Everlast Teddy Atlas Uppercut Angle BagThis punching bag allows you to work uppercuts in combination in a way regular Heavy Bags can't. Teddy Atlas sure is one sharp trainer! I train MMA and Boxing and having this tool helps my punching skills in a way that makes maximum use of my time. 

Overall, Heavy Bag Reviews highly recommends Everlast Teddy Atlas Uppercut Angle Bag if you are looking for a Heavy Bag that will let you practice all the punches then this is the Heavy bag for you. the other standard bags are okay but you can spend a little more and get this Angle Bag which has more options.

Pros: Quality made, Sturdy, Feels Awesome when training
Cons: Almost None.

Manufacturer: Everlast
Price: $148.00 at Walmart.com

2 comments: